Planyard helps organize and process your construction project's invoices
Easily collect all your invoices
- Every project has a unique email address for collecting subcontractors and vendor invoices.
- Microsoft Outlook Add-In helps you organize invoices while browsing email.
- Use mobile apps to scan and upload paper receipts and invoices.
- Google Chrome Extension enables organizing invoices without leaving your browser screen.
The same invoice management and processing tools can be used by the accountant, secretary, site engineer, management, project manager and so forth.
Approve invoices with confidence
All purchasing invoices that need to be approved are in one list and you'll know who and when has uploaded them.
- One click and you'll see the invoice in your browser screen where you can just select the corresponding line items from your budget.
- Easily split and allocate all invoice lines in your budget, check if the total matches with your invoice.
- Immediately see color-coded warnings when you have exceeded the budget for a single line item.
- Click save when done.
Planyard then automatically updates the budget and sends the approved line items along with the original invoice to accounting.
Keep the project team working in one place
Let your company's accountant, secretary, site engineer, and other stakeholders upload invoices into Planyard. Not a single invoice will get lost in email.
- One click to send invoices for review to stakeholders whenever there is a need to check if it corresponds to a purchasing order.
- Store all relevant comments and notes in one place and keep valuable information accessible.
- All approved invoice files are safely stored.
- Use our powerful search to find your invoices and expenses documents.
Streamlined consolidated invoices management
- Collect consolidated invoices when and where you receive them.
- Send them to your team members for extra approval.
- Simple color-coded notifications help make sure that project managers approve the consolidated invoices on time.
- Pay your vendors on time and be sure that no invoice gets forgotten in someone's inbox or desk.
Planyard in 2 minutes
First class support during and after implementation
and support chat
inside the app
with how-to articles
Your data is safe with us
Kept in Google Cloud
Google Cloud Compute corresponds to the highest security standards. Your data is hosted physically in Google's European servers.
We back up your data regularly. This means that if someone in your company accidentally deleted something big, you can restore it.
Two-step verification (password + a second factor such as a phone confirmation) reduces the risk of someone gaining access to your data.
Access Rights Control
Access can be limited on a user and project level. Not everyone needs to see everything.
You can always take your data with you. Whether this is for additional analysis or moving to a new tool.
East coast: 1pm-4pm
West coast: 9am-1pm
AU: (08) 6102 5675