Project costs estimating software
- Estimate your project with more accuracy in less time.
- Compare estimates to what was actually spent.
- Use historical data for better estimates.
- Make use of templates for different types of projects.
One-click to analyze line-item costs on previous projects
- Use your preferred cost codes for coding your budget.
- Easily search for similar jobs from your previous projects.
- One-click to compare the line-item estimated costs contracted costs and total costs to set estimates based on your previous projects.
- Select similar ongoing or ended portfolio projects for comparing and analyze when estimating.
Quickly estimate idea stage buildings
- Your previous project costs are organized by phase so it’s easy to check the site preparation costs, what’s the cost of foundation works, etc.
- Quickly estimate the total m2 cost of your previous building or instead find the unit cost for the roof.
- Set rough estimates in hours instead of spending days reviewing files on filesharing platforms, and costs on accounting tools.
Analyze the accuracy of your estimations
Planyard helps you manage your whole construction process from estimating until approving the last invoice in one place.
The item and unit-level control help you analyze if the estimates were correct in the previous projects. So you can easily check if you estimated the materials correctly or did you set correct unit costs for items?
Planyard in 2 minutes
Know whether a project makes a profit or not before it finishes
Save 3-5 days per month per project manager
Standardize the processes and ensure compliance
Detect estimating and design errors
Get rid of manual calculations and copy-paste
Don’t let things fall through the cracks
Built for project managers.
You don’t have to spend weeks learning it. It works the way project managers actually work.
- Estimate, track and forecast your budget.
- Collect bids, progress reports, change orders and invoices from subcontractors.
- Keep everything interlinked.
- Follow your project profitability in real time.
- Keep accounting automatically in sync.
Works for the management.
Standardize your cost management processes and ensure compliance across the company.
- Get a real-time overview of your entire project portfolio.
- Keep all the data in one tightly integrated system.
- Forecast profitability and cash flow.
Planyard integrates with your existing tools
Work from anywhere with our mobile apps
First class support during and after implementation
Dedicated account manager
Email and chat support
Support center with how-to artiles and videos
Easily prepare and send bid requests to subcontractors. Quickly evaluate RFQs next to each other, request bids adjustment via multi-round bidding, and convert the winning bid to a contract with one click.
Full overview of all the transactions related to your budget. Drill down to job phase or line-item level to see whether you are on track to profitability.
Contract and change order management
Link contracts with the budget, pay applications and invoices. Manage change orders as part of contracts.
Collect progress reports from subcontractors. Avoid errors through automatic interlinking of progress with previously done work and the budget. Approve them with one click.
Stay on top of your project invoices without creating folders, printing papers or sending back and forth emails.
Let subcontractors invoice you after you’ve approved their progress reports. Connect invoices automatically to the right job and project.
Send subcontractor progress reports for a round of additional approvals within your team.
Stay on top of your project costs and profitability forecasts in real time at every stage of the project.
Cash flow control
Track your projects’ month-over-month cash flow and take immediate action when you see that the monthly approved expenses are about to exceed the income for a given project.
Our customers about us
“We wanted to know before a project finished whether we were going to make a profit or not. Planyard has allowed us to do that. We can see exactly which jobs are profitable and which ones are not, so that we can make changes on the go.”
Member Of The Board, Hausers
A selection of projects built using Planyard
Your data is safe with us
Kept in Google Cloud
Google Cloud Compute corresponds to the highest security standards. Your data is hosted physically in Google’s European servers.
We back up your data regularly. This means that if someone in your company accidentally deleted something big, you can restore it.
Two-step verification (password + a second factor such as a phone confirmation) reduces the risk of someone gaining access to your data.
Access rights control
Access can be limited on a company and project level. Not everyone needs to see everything.
You can always take your data with you. Whether this is for additional analysis or moving to a new tool.
Just upload the budget of your starting project and stay organised
* Free 1-2 hours training session
* Dedicated account manager
* Upload your budget and get organized
* Free tutorial videos
* No lengthy training or implementation required
Managed through Planyard
Support articles and videos