2020 was, for better or worse, a year to remember. But even despite the pandemic, it was our most successful year to date. No doubt that remote work as a trend has aided the adoption of cloud-based software even in such a conservative sector as construction.
When it comes purely to numbers then:
- Our revenue grew almost 25x.
What did we ship?
In terms of product, we shipped a lot of stuff as well:
- Created integrations with Directo and Xero accounting software;
- Released extensions for Microsoft Outlook and Google Chrome;
- Added construction bidding tools;
- Greatly improved subcontractor management;
- Added the first version of construction estimating;
- Localized our software to 12 new European languages;
- Added retainage tracking;
- Added consolidated invoicing;
- Plus countless other small fixes.
Additionally we rebranded from Fizure to Planyard and participated in two hackathons (one of which we made it to the finals).
We're super excited for 2021 and can't wait to show you what we're currently working on.
Looking to make your mark in contech?
We're always looking for people who are passionate about learning and helping others to join our team. Get in touch with us for more information.